Evans Low Foam Light is a multi-surface, low foaming neutral cleaner, for use in a combination scrubber dryer floor machine. For cleaning a variety of floor surfaces including vinyl, rubber, ceramic, terrazzo, marble, sealed wood and cork and all polished floors. May also be used for the general mopping of lightly soiled floors.
Features & Benefits
- For use on a variety of hard floor surfaces.
- Removes light to general soiling with one pass of the machine.
- Ideal for use in sports halls, supermarkets, shopping centres and airports.
- Unperfumed, suitable wherever food or drink is prepared or served.
- Contains a pH of 7.5.
- Sold individually.
- Full case pack size – 2 x 5ltrs.
How to Use
For Use With Combination Machines: Add to the solution tank at a concentration of 1-2% (10-20mls per litre) depending on soiling.
General Cleaning: Dilute 1:50 parts hot water (100ml per 5ltr) or ½ cupful per 5ltr. Mop or wipe the surface clean.